Property Management Services by REAL Star Property Management, LLC
REAL Star Property Management, LLC provides property management services in Central Texas. The agency actively serves in Killeen, Temple, Troy, Copperas Cove, Harker Heights and Salado, TX. The team at REAL Star Property Management, LLC has years of experience in optimizing the value of real estate investments through rentals.
The following property management services are provided by the REAL Star Property Management, LLC:
- Maintenance of Property: The team of professionals at the agency handles all communication between the tenants, owners and maintenance technicians. Tenants interested in maintenance services can submit their requests on the agency’s portal. The portal facilitates faster communication between clients and the maintenance team.
- Simplified Rental Search: The agency makes it easy for potential renters to search for property of their choice on its online listing. The listing services provide information on different kinds of rental homes in and around Killeen, TX. One can search for condos, townhomes, multi-family homes and so on. Each rental home listed is inspected by the company’s agents to assure quality. Owners have advantage of putting their rental property across tenants through the online listing facility.
- Maximizing Returns on Rental Property: The team of property managers at the agency helps clients to garner maximum returns from their property. They provide crucial insight into prevailing market trends and educate clients on its impact on property value. A free rental price analysis tool is available on its website to help clients determine cash flow from monthly rent.
- Tenant Screening: An essential part of owning rental property is to look for reliable tenants. Property managers help rental property owners to find tenants thorough tenant screening process where they assess their history as tenants, check important documents and conduct other background checks to assess their credibility.
- Routine Inspections: An important aspect of property maintenance is to conduct regular inspections in order to determine whether there is a need for repairs or renovations. A team of trusted technicians is appointed with the task of conducting the inspections under the guidance of a property manager. Regular property inspections reduce maintenance costs and keep rental property in great shape for years.